Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Thankful Thursday



Each Thursday I will be posting things I am thankful for.

I am thankful for my family. Both my immediate family and the extended family who supports us. Without any of them I would not have the full life I have.

I have had the chance to be mother to 10 beautiful children. I have given birth to, fostered, and hosted them. They are not all still physically with me but each has touched my life in a way they will never be able to understand. Next year we will add 2 more to that list and I am excited to come to know them.

My three children that are my forever babies, are my light and my life. All I do I do for them. They will not understand what that means today but one day I pray they will. One day when they are grown and have families of their own I pray they will look back on their childhood and say "Mom did all she could for us and we are better for it"

My husband is my best friend, my lover and my soul mate. He understands me when I do not understand myself. He loves me and our children unconditionally, without holding anything back.

No comments: