Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, May 29, 2011

RainDrop Reflections



Well this week was uneventful. So writing this may really be pointless, but here we go anyway.
Monday was a quite school day. We started our summer schedule. We will be doing our bible time everyday. We are using Training Hearts and Teaching Minds, by Starr Meade.

Each day we will also be doing Math and Spelling as well as 20 minutes of silent reading. Then we will be working on current events, no more than about 10 minuets. Then each day we will do one lesson in History, Science, English, Reading, and Art/Music appreciation.

We are hoping that this can all be done with in 2 hours. Then the rest of the day is ours to have fun.

Our helper Mrs. T, twisted her ankle over the weekend so she needed a few days to rest it. Mrs. R was here to help with school and our chores.

I figured out on Friday that I was a whole week off in my head. I was thinking this was the first week of June. Thinking we would be camping again next weekend. Went all week thinking that. Finally on Friday all of a sudden I had this HUGE revelation. YOU ARE WRONG!!!! Wow imagine my surprise.

The RainDrops are finally getting old enough that they can stay home for a short while with Pooh Bear "in charge." So Friday Pooh and Snoopy stayed home for about an hour until Bo Ba Houng got home. Boo went to see her BFF and The Man of the House and I went to do some shopping. It ended up being a impromptu date night!

During the huge storms back in April, our grill was tossed around the back yard. The insurance payed for a new one as well as new bedding and mattress in Boo's bedroom. We went comparison shopping for grills. Then stopped to look at mattresses.

The Man of the House blew me away! Not only did we replace the mattress for Boo, he bought a new mattress set for us! A Temperpedic!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I thought I was going to have to have oxygen or something. I will be sure to let you all know next week what I think of it. It will be delivered Tuesday night!

No comments: