Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, May 23, 2011

RainDrop Refections

Well the past week has been slow and well not what we expected.

Monday was slow all we did was school and daily chores. Which was fine after a busy weekend. However Boo had a really bad day. She is so strong willed at times that it makes life challenging. Thing is it makes it challenging for her as well. She just can't give up even when she knows she is wrong. So she got herself in lots of trouble and grounded for 2 days. She lost everything TV, computer, even her art stuff. Now that ticked her off.

Tuesday, well Boo had another bad day but this time got herself under control a little bit faster. However she still had to miss her Girl Scout meeting. That was really sad because it was her first official meeting as a Junior Girl Scout and the last meeting of the school year.

Wednesday was pretty much the same just school. Everyone one was very productive that day. I was so proud of everyone. Snoopy had a great handwriting day with his spelling words. He had to show everyone. He even had me text a picture to Daddy!

The Man of the House has been doing a side project for another company. Things have been getting ready to go live. Of course with computers that means there must at least one major problem before that happens. He has worked late on it for the better part of the last 2 weeks. Monday he did not get home until after one in the morning. Tuesday it was after 8:30pm. He told me that night he was not feeling good. Wednesday he went to work and came home about 9pm, he was SICK by then, I knew it and he knew it.

Thursday The Man of the House stayed home and Pooh Bear got up feeling bad as well. Boo, Snoopy and I went upstairs to get school work going thinking Pooh would follow. Nope she didn't. By noon I was feeling crappy myself. We shut down school for the day. Knowing that we had Girl Scout Adventure Camp for the Cadet girls and up. We were taking the whole family, they camped down the way from the Girl Scouts. We needed to get the three us sicky ones better.

Friday was no better. The Man of the House come home at 2pm feeling worse than ever, and his cough was horrible. I was still trying to get things done to go camping. He had said that morning he would be staying home and to leave Snoopy with him. I was going to take all the girls with me. By the time he came in I had decided to wait until Saturday morning to try to go. I was still feeling really bad.

A rough round of storms were moving through the area, so the Girl Scouts decided to wait and go up Saturday morning too. By late evening The Man of the House had put his foot down and told me I was not to go with the Scouts. Neither one of us could afford to stay sick or get any sicker. He did not have to tell me twice. I was really sick cause I will camp with the Scouts no matter what. I have done it with a broken arm, bad knee, just a day after getting off crutches. I am a serious Scout camper.

The rest of the weekend was pretty much the same. I do not think I got out of bed for more than an hour at a time. Both The Man of the House and I were shut down. He watched TV on the living room floor dozing in and out. I was in the bed watching TV doing the same thing. Pooh Bear was on the couch on her computer most of the weekend. By Saturday evening she was mostly over it, but still moving slow.

Here it is Monday morning Pooh is doing good. The Man of the House is off to work, and sounds much better. I am moving, all be it slow, it is still moving. I am thanking God at this point we were the only 3 that have gotten sick.

We have a slow week again. Only one evening activity this week, a recital for Bo ba houng. One appointment for Pooh to see the dentist today, and we are done. Ready for a quite week of study and maybe a trip to the library towards the end of the week.

No comments: