Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday's Book Review


Christina Dodd has written some where around 40 books. I just recently found her books. If I remember correctly I read Rules of Engagement first. I am unsure since I got it from the library, I have read it just not sure if it was the first.

Once again one of the things I love about Ms. Dodd's books is that many are interlinked by characters. Rules of Engagement is part of the Governess Brides series.

Danger in a Red Dress is based on the illegitimate sons of millionaire, of the Fortune Hunter series. The characters are well developed and easy to get to know. Ms. Dodd gives you just enough information to keep you guessing on what the out come of the suspense part of the book will be.

The romance seems to be building just under the surface then in a matter of pages you see a huge change. The rest of the book keeps you guessing on when and if the romance will come back.

No comments: