Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, November 6, 2008

My First Blog

This is my blog. Okay now what do I do with it. Let me tell you who I am and then I will talk about what I am going to blog about.

I am Kay. Wife to Stpehen, for 15 years. Mom to Ashlyn who is 10, Jesalyn who is 7 and Aaron who is 6. I have been a stay at home mom since Ashlyn was born. My life as been taking care of my husand and children. I have loved every minute of it....well almost.
In September I went back to college. After 18 years I have gone back to school. It has been an adventure, I am learning new things and new things about myself. I am going to get my degree in audiology/deaf studies. I want to be a sign lanugage interpter while I finish school, and then be and advocate for the deaf. I am very interested in this as Stephen and Ashlyn are both hard of hearing and Aaron is deaf.

I am going to be blogging about my family, my school experiences, and a place to show off some of my papers that I write that have hit a special cord with me. I hope I will not bore you all out of your minds. If it does just ignore me.

No comments: