Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, November 24, 2008

My Thankfulness Challange

I am challenging myself to think of 15 things about each person in my family one person each day between now and Thursday to be thankful for without repeating.

Today I am thankful for Stephen because

  1. He is not afraid to be affectionate
  2. He provides for our family
  3. He is a wonderful father
  4. Even through the last year of treatments he was always there when the family needed him
  5. His sense of humor even though it drives me batty sometimes
  6. His sense of loyalty
  7. His work ethic
  8. His willingness to support me in going to college
  9. His self confidence
  10. They way he looks at me
  11. He loves me for who I really am
  12. He enjoys being with the kids
  13. He puts up with my moodiness
  14. He will go camping with me
  15. He willing to try most anything

No comments: