Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Turkey Day. My reason to be thankful for Aaron

Today is the day to give thanks for the many blessing that GOD has bestowed on us. Today's list is for Aaron, however I have many other things to thankful for. Watch in the coming days as I am thinking that this may be a permeate addition to my blog.

Reason I am thankful for Aaron.

  1. He has taught me a new language
  2. He is his daddy's "mini me"
  3. He is my only son
  4. He loves to give hugs
  5. With all his challenges he is ahead of the kids in his deaf ed class and his regular kindergarten
  6. He is curious
  7. He is dramatic, you should see him play Batman and Robin
  8. He is a mommy's boy
  9. He loves his ride to school with daddy
  10. As deaf as he is he loves to sing
  11. He is the reason I became interested in the deaf community and now am going to college to become an advocate for the deaf
  12. He gives me flowers (not always from appropriate places, but he is thinking of me)
  13. He is not too old to want to tell me about his day at school
  14. He is so SMART!
  15. He is my last baby.

In not wanting to repeat from person to person this got challenging. I really thought about why I love each person in my family, and gained a new appreciation for each of them. I have a new respect and a new love for each of them. I challenge you all to do the same. You will understand the individuality of each and find new reason why you love them.

Happy Thanksgiving. Remember to thank GOD for your blessing.

No comments: