Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, November 28, 2008

It’s not my Birthday




Ashlyn wanted to make her own invitations for her slumber party. She picked out all the stamps ,the pre-cut cards, the ink colors, everything. We sat down to make the cards this afternoon, as I wanted to be lazy this morning. I had to catch myself telling her, not that way you will mess it up. These are her cards she can do them anyway she wants. The whole idea is for her to make them. I admit in my scrapbooking and card making I am a perfectionist, no place else in my life am I, but there I am. It was so hard for me to sit back and say you do it the way you like them. All in all I think they turned out very good for her first attempt at card making. I am no expert at card making either as I am just getting in to it.



For her birthday she is asking for money or gift cards to scrapbook stores. I am so excited to have a scraping buddy. She is still learning and teaching me things too. I watch her make her pages and if she messes up it is okay she crosses it out, puts a sticker over it and moves on. Me I mess up and I have a cow over the page not being perfect. I am so up tight.





No comments: