Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thankful Thursday

This week I am thankful for our family's very own "Super Hero."  My nephew is in the military.  He has been deployed to Korea and Iraq.  He has once again been deployed.  I will not say with what branch or to where he has been sent for the safety of him and those with him.


From the time of his enlistment my children have called him a "Super Hero."  He is one of many and I pray for the safety of them all! 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I was recently touched by a fallen soldier whom I didn't know personally. I have the utmost respect and gratitude for them. They endure more than we could ever imagine. Tell him "Thank You" for us. He truly is a hero!

Unknown said...

That has to be tough. I can't even imagine. I am sure you are very proud! He really is a hero! Visiting and following via Tuesday hop...hop over to my blog and follow back if you like!

Jessica K
http://mom4realky.blogspot.com

Chestnut Grove Academy said...

great post idea, I should start doing this... :D