Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, August 1, 2011

Friday Mommy Moments


Well this week's moment comes from no one other than myself. 

Tuesday I walked in the kitchen to make sure I had enough leftover pork roast to make BBQ with.  Well apparently there had been a spill on the floor and my wonderful children cleaned it up, not just wiping it up but got the mop out and all.  However they did not tell me (side note we have a tile floor in there, slippery when wet is an understatement.)  So I bet you can guess where this is leading.  YEPPERS!  I slid!  Now I have slid countless times on that floor.  Every time I have I have caught myself on the counter.  This time......... not so lucky....I hit the floor.

At first we thought I had broken my wrist, even the doctor said I had.  But after the radiologist read the x-ray they said it was a SEVER sprang and a NASTY bone bruise.  My shoulder and elbow are spranged as well.  All in all I will mend and life will go on. 

No comments: