Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, June 19, 2011

RainDrop Refelctions

What a week this has been.  We got home from our camping adventures and have not really slowed down.  Monday I tried several times to figure out what was wrong with my BRAND NEW washer.  Never could figure it out.  I had to give up and call Lowes services to get it looked at under the warranty.  When I called the next available time for service was FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!  UUUUGGGGG camping stinky laundry, not to mention regular laundry, we will all be naked by Friday!  Thank God for Mrs R., Pooh Bear's helper, she took some towels and underwear to her house for us.

Tuesday, we worked on scrapbooks for the Kids from Around the World.  I am trying to get the albums finished of their time here in the USA.  I wanted to be able to at least have some done for their farewell party on Saturday.  The other RainDrop Family came to go swimming that morning and Aunt T took every one to the pool!  Then, that evening, I went to meet with my Girl Scout co-leader (both of the troops for the girls is the same wonderful friend) and another leader about the possibility of merging her troop with our older girls troop.  I did not get done until after 10pm.  That is WAY past my bedtime!  On top of that I really hate driving after dark.  I have not ever been diagnosed but I think I have some night blindness, so I try to not drive after dark.

Wednesday I went to help my dear co-leader clean out her daughter's room.  She was at camp and I told her I would help since she has been here more than once to help me organize the school room.  She was also sweet enough to let me take a load of underwear and The Man of the House's pants for work to wash in her washer.  THANK YOU Resource Queen!  We were also able to plan a good portion of the Little Sister Troop meetings while I was there.

Thursday was a cleaning day for the party.  We got most of the downstairs done and worked some more on the scrapbooks.

Fridays from Memorial Day to Labor day The Man of the House has what his company calls summer hours.  He goes in 30 minutes early every day and get off at 1 on Fridays.  That is an awesome perk!  On his way home he stopped and picked up Little T and brought him home with him.  Snoopy was getting his first ever official sleepover with one of this friends!  When he got home we ALL including Little T and Mrs T went to tackle the upstairs and the school room.  We knocked it out in about an hour and half and were done for the day.  Then Mrs. T took Boo to her house for a sleep over.  The man of the house and I went shopping for the party.  When we got home the girls and tried to get as much done on the books as we could.  Once again I was up past my bedtime.  Ba bo houng said she was up until 3am.  I only made it to midnight lol.  Oh by the way yes the washer got fixed!  We are doing LOADS and Loads of laundry!

Saturday was a wonderful and kind of a sad day.  The Man of the House took the little boys to the movie so we could get the scrapbook stuff put away and get ready to PARTY!  We had a house full of loved ones and friends, for the girls.  They were so excited to have some many loving them.  It was a special day for us all. 

Thaly with her Boyfriend

Bo ba houng and Mrs. T

Bo ba houng, Papa, Nana, Thaly



Bo ba houng and Cousin S

Bo ba houng and Cousin Mac

Gifts

Grandma,Thaly,  Great Aunt B

The Albums

The cake!!  We have planned this for months!!!  The girls found it as funny as we hoped.


No comments: